what the tv is like

LOST season 5 - (it becomes sensible to call it a season (for non-americans) so you don't get confused when saying "series/season finale", now that the season final has become a sort of pivot) - is so magnificently brilliant I feel almost tearful

I had a little theory of my own but, as is usually the case, the new episodes make it seem wrong.

current best thread title on lost-tv forum: "the SWAN is built because of events in this season"
------ runner-up: "Juliet's arm being chopped off" (it doesn't get chopped off, but lost is the only tv show that could inspire a plausible theory about the possibility of her arm being chopped off -- and it is probably very very important.

The forum currently has a grotesque "virtual bling" advert banner, please excuse it if you decide to travel (but I don't know many people who like lost)

3 comments:

  1. i have given in, mr mat, your emotional appeal has finally awoken within me a desire to view this much loved television show of yours, so i have begun

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh-oh , I feel tense , but excited !

    you can let us know perhaps how you get on, in this here comment strand ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. the season series 6 muffed it all the fuck up I am sorry

    ReplyDelete